July 20, 2006

Yada Yada Yada etc.

There is only one Danish rider in the tour this year, but he certainly made his presence known yesterday.
+ Anita Ward - Ring My Bell

Hits In The Car has been added to the list of blogs at Music Bloggers United. Thanks!

It's already been done by several other bloggers, but I also have to post the new single by The Legends, because it's absolutely brilliant!
+ Lucky Star

Quite a lot of focus on "supergroup" Golden Smog these days. Below the so-so title track of the album Another Fine Day, which was released the 18th this month. Hopefully the rest of the album is better than this one?
+ Another Fine Day

The weather continues being absolutely incredible (I cannot recall a summer better than this). I know it's stupid and extremely unfair to all the people starting their holidays now, but I'm actually beginning to hope that it will start raining.
+ Tower Of Foil - Comedy Of Summer Rain

I've spent a little time this afternoon searching for new music, but I haven't been able to find anything of even the slightest interest. So no more will be added to this post today and because of the funeral, I very much doubt that I'll post anything tomorrow......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
Yesterday Michael Rasmussen won Tour De France, and spanish Pereiro and Carlos Sastre are first and second in the general.

Parklife said...

I really can understand your wish for some rain now - here in Bonn it's almost 37 degrees Celsius... and I can't stop sweating... :-)