July 20, 2006

Yada Yada Yada etc.

There is only one Danish rider in the tour this year, but he certainly made his presence known yesterday.
+ Anita Ward - Ring My Bell

Hits In The Car has been added to the list of blogs at Music Bloggers United. Thanks!

It's already been done by several other bloggers, but I also have to post the new single by The Legends, because it's absolutely brilliant!
+ Lucky Star

Quite a lot of focus on "supergroup" Golden Smog these days. Below the so-so title track of the album Another Fine Day, which was released the 18th this month. Hopefully the rest of the album is better than this one?
+ Another Fine Day

The weather continues being absolutely incredible (I cannot recall a summer better than this). I know it's stupid and extremely unfair to all the people starting their holidays now, but I'm actually beginning to hope that it will start raining.
+ Tower Of Foil - Comedy Of Summer Rain

I've spent a little time this afternoon searching for new music, but I haven't been able to find anything of even the slightest interest. So no more will be added to this post today and because of the funeral, I very much doubt that I'll post anything tomorrow......


Anonymous said...

Yesterday Michael Rasmussen won Tour De France, and spanish Pereiro and Carlos Sastre are first and second in the general.

Parklife said...

I really can understand your wish for some rain now - here in Bonn it's almost 37 degrees Celsius... and I can't stop sweating... :-)