June 3, 2009

Sand in the machinery...

Things aren’t running smoothly right now. At least not from a blogging point of view, as the updates are few and far between. There’s plenty of stuff to post and write about, so that shouldn’t be the reason for the inactivity. Perhaps it’s a logic reaction following four years of blogging, where I’ve been giving the blog a lot of (if not my full) attention? Perhaps with the consequence that it has suddenly turned into a burden rather than a pleasure? Perhaps the explanation is something completely different? Will not promise anything, but I’m taking a deep breath and hopefully regular posting will resume very soon!

5 comments:

Chris said...

...know that feeling. Happens now and then. Just take your time and come back when you're ready! :)

kata said...

Take a week off and see how you feel. I did that once and was able to get back into the groove of things.
Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

True. Everyone suffers fatigue once in a while. But some of us follow your blog regularly, so don't you dare stop it :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments. Hopefully something will be posted today.

Parklife said...

I can feel your pain - although I'm running my blog not as long as yours (a few months less :-) I'm experiencing this fatigue right now as well. In part because my focus now is lying on "more important" things than music (at my Konsumpf-blog) but partly because the whole writing for the blog on a daily basis seems a bit fruitless...