November 17, 2010

It’s (not yet) Christmas...

Think I will stick to tradition and wait until December 1 before posting my annual Christmas post. And as hard as it may be, I’m trying not to listen to any of previous year’s Christmas favorites either prior to that day. However I’m going to somewhat bend my own rules and post an early heads up on what arguably will be the most interesting Christmas compilation of 2010; The Matinée Holiday Soirée featuring seasonal tracks by 5 different artists (Math And Physics Club, Northern Portrait, Strawberry Whiplash, Bubblegum Lemonade plus newcomer Champagne Riot) from the Matinée roster. To be released sometime in December, but if you're impatient just like me, the (stunningly brilliant) EP can be streamed in its entirety from the Matinée page. Thank you Stefan for keeping me updated...

No comments: