April 29, 2011

Music...

This is just one of those ”this and that”, ”bits and bobs”, ”yada yada”, ”shorties”, whatever, etc. kind of posts.

The Boombox Hearts' downright excellent debut EP Monte Carlo is finally out and available through the usual suspects (bandcamp und so weiter).
+ Cover Me (Bruce Springsteen cover)

Watch how Martin Aamot of The Electric Pop Group crushes his opponents in Swedish quiz program Vem Vet Mest ("Who Knows Best"). Ouagadougou anyone?
+ I Could See The Lights

Wires in the Walls shares two new tracks. Download the brilliant The Ringer below, but if you want the second track Soft Shirt as well, you have to join the band’s mailing list.
+ The Ringer

Just added the track Darwinisme by Danish band Stærosaurus to my current favorite list. The band’s debut EP Alt Er Vigtigt ("everything’s important") can be streamed via Soundcloud.
+ Darwinisme

Yesterday I posted the video for the Junica debut single Living In My House. Here's a (so-so) remix of said song.
 Living In My House' Kids Of 88 (Blue Lagoon Remix) by junica

1 comment:

Selorm said...

I went and listened to the original, you're right, its so so. I mean, its good, just not as good in comparison.