April 15, 2011

Shorts...

I’m still not feeling all that well, so words will be few today.

Knut of Eardrums is dealing with health problems. Please go wish him well.

Holiday is coming up and leaving for Cairo on Sunday.

Delay Trees has been signed to Friendly Fire Recordings. A self-titled debut album will be out on May 10.
+ Cassette 2012
+ About Brothers

4,695 mails are this very moment jamming my inbox.

The recent releases of these 5 artists are currently on my radar and I sincerely hope that I’ll be able to write more about them at some later point (if not – I’m really, really sorry!).
+ Starring Me1987
+ StærosaurusDarwinisme
+ Southern Gothic Tales - Fuck me up with words and wine
+ Code PieNorth Side City View
+ The Oxygen PoniesHope & Pray

The William Blakes will be warming up for Arcade Fire when they visit Ballerup Super Arena on August 27.
+ Music Wants To Be Free (Breathe)

New track by Cassettes Won't Listen and new album named KEVINSPACEY due in June.
+ Echoes

+++xyz+++

2 comments:

Parklife said...

Have a good time in Cairo! Enjoy the sun :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you Peter :)