December 20, 2013

Shine on...

Adrian Sieber has teamed up with fellow Swiss singer Nadia Leonti and together the duo has recorded this really lovely cover (and slightly more "polished" version than the original) of House of Love's Shine On. Mailed to me with a Merry Christmas, a permission to share and (if I like) "gift-wrap" it...the later virtually impossible in this time and age (though it is right there below free to download), but sharing it I certainly will and with this post hopefully returning the Christmas greeting!

4 comments:

ROAR said...

Thanks for sharing

andrea chiu said...


Time is one of the most precious and expensive thing in this world so value your time wisely because you can't flashback every wasted time at the past. Time is gold. Visit my site for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

Thank you for this post. Keep it up. Hope to read more post from you guys.

Swaine
www.gofastek.com

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org