August 29, 2005

I heard the excellent The Zookeepers Boy by Mew on the radio this morning. You can watch a (very, very dark) live recording of the song here.
Cannot figure out if this song or Special is the next single (now I know that it will be Special) from the forthcoming album,but apparently The Zookeepers Boy was a last minute addition to the album. Not bad!




Another highly anticipated album (in Denmark) is No Balance Palace by Kashmir. I've just bought the first single (my second download purchase) called The Curse of Being a Girl, which is surprisingly immediate and very catchy. Expectations are growing!

I've just read that both David Bowie and Lou Reed appear on the album. Interesting!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Really great song! Now you're right... September can't come too soon!!! :)