December 8, 2005

It is December and it is time for me to start creating my Christmas wishlist. No matter how difficult it might be, I will try NOT to be unreasonable (yeah right!) and I will try to keep it music related.
Here we go:
My hope is that the following items will be wrapped up in nice glittering gift paper and waiting for me underneath the Christmas tree!


  1. The debut album by iLiKETRAiNS
  2. The debut album by Fans Of Kate
  3. The debut album by Ruined By Martin
  4. The third album by JJ72 + concert tickets
  5. Doves concert tickets
  6. The 3 albums I ordered a long time ago from Twee Kitten (The Arrogants, The Consultants and My Favorite) - they have been shipped now!
  7. Keira Knightley

I said I would try to be reasonable and to keep it music related. I did a good job - didn't I? ;-)

Hopefully there is an outside chance that 6 of my wishes will come true some day?!?!

The list will remain "dynamic", thus allowing me to continuously adding my wishes!

No comments: