April 4, 2006

Tired Tuesday (once again)

Download new song At Least I'm Honest [mp3] by Tiger Baby. Found via It's A Trap ("at least I'm honest!").

The album hca by Swedish electronic/instrumental act Fujasaki is released today on Sudd. This is really not my type of music at all, but the two tracks below are pretty cool and very catchy!
Boston Revisited [mp3]
You Never Left An Airport Happy pt. 2 [mp3]

The debut album by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah received lots of positive reviews at the time of its release. Now that I've (finally) listened to it, it's not difficult to understand why. It really is very good!
Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood [mp3]
Over and Over Again (Lost & Found) [mp3]

My Current Favorites list needs to be updated. Hopefully I'll do that tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Parklife said...

Actually I don't really undrstand why everybody's hyping Clap Your Hands.. the singer's voice is a nightmare and ruins many of their songs and the album as a whole is quite boring... There's one big hit ("Upon this tidal wave..."), three or four nice one's and the rest... well...