February 8, 2007

It's been a while....hasn't it?

Since the last time I mentioned my favorites Kind of girl? Oh well - If you are a regular visitor to this blog, I suggest that you simply ignore this one, because I doubt very much that you have missed all of my (many, many) previous posts on this excellent Danish indie rock band. If you are a newcomer and for some reason have never listened to Kind of girl - I guess your time is now! The debut album will be released later this year (I hope!).
+ Poetry Boy
+ Slaved By Your Charms

4 comments:

Chris said...

Never heard of them... any good? ;)

Unknown said...

Nah not really! Just had to post this, because I owe them lots of money ;)

Jen said...

Yeah I just heard of them recently. I like. :)

Anonymous said...

It certainly has been a while..I heard they will release first of may, but then again... cry wolf is a commen play in these circles. I think i heard they would be releasing 9 tracks of which 4-5 would be straight hit quality.. and the drummer is the fastest on this planet and The Cardigans are saving for their pension and the leads nearly newborn sons name is Vsomething...