March 12, 2007

Monday, Monday, Monday

Saturday I finally picked up my copy of Neon Bible, but I had no time during the weekend to give it a proper listen. Today is the day and hopefully the album is a great as everyone seems to think?
+ Black Mirror
Every time I listen to No Cars Go I almost start singing "Hot Dog, Jumping Frog, Albuquerque". It's a great track, but very inspired/influenced by Prefab Sprout.

It's now possible to download the entire (and absolutely brilliant) Organized Faults EP by Danish Electro Pop band Volvoe over at Mymusic.dk.
+ These Moments

According to Last.fm I'm 20% mainstream!

Speaking of Last.fm. Here's a nice freebie found "over there".
+ Jumprope - Forget That Girl

Today should (I hope) be the last busy day at work for some time. Crossing my fingers and hoping the best.

2 comments:

Parklife said...

I think the Arcade Fire-album is a nice one - but surely not as great as many critics praise it. Could have been worse, but could have been better too...

Parklife said...

And "No cars go" is a re-recording of an older Arcade Fire-song... (it's from their first EP)...