June 22, 2007

Schallgrenzen Festival...

Some of you have probably noticed that I've added a new banner in the right column. On December 15 the Schallgrenzen Festival (labeled the "smallest festival of the world) will take place in Hildesheim, Germany and I thought I should do my best to support this great initiative; therefore the banner. The main attraction of the Festival will be the 3 (very good) Danish bands Volvoe, Late Night Venture and Windermere, with local support from Juli Kapelle. Unless something unforeseen happens I plan to be there and I know that I share those plans with fellow bloggers Chris (Music Of The Moment) and Peter (Coast Is Clear). The entrance fee will be €10, which to me seems like quite a bargain with this excellent line-up! So...expect to see YOU there!
+ Windermere - There's A Sun
+ Late Night Venture - Pay The Moon
+ Volvoe - Remedy

No comments: