April 2, 2008

Blandede bolcher...

Next Friday (April 11) I plan to show up at Templet in Lyngby to see BREUMM and Decorate.Decorate.. I've been told that this will be the first official gig played by BREUMM, so it's definitely going to be a night for the history books! I was somewhat disappointed about the Decorate Decorate debut album Normandie, as the single Surname of Copenhagen promised so much more. However I'm giving it a few spins right now, and hopefully it will start growing. Anyway - watch the video for Surname... below and you'll probably understand why the expectations were so high!!



I still have no speakers for the computer, so I can only suggest that you stream the new demo Seven Years by Ruined by Martin and download the new song Hey Messy Queen by Death Valley Sleepers, as I really don't know if they are any good. Though I expect them to be!

And One Weekly Gun has a new song up as well. This week's topic is plastic surgery.

Newton Faulkner covers Massive Attack. His version of Teardrop can be found on Hand Built By Robots.
+ Teardrop

RAC shares their/his remix of Radiohead's Nude.
+ Nude (RAC remix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, check out my remix if you get a chance.

Radiohead - Nude (Minty Fresh Remix)

http://radioheadremix.com./remix/?id=1527

Thanks!