October 25, 2011

Checking mails...

Been a while since the last post of this kind, but really have to reduce the number of mails in the inbox (9,024)...so no words today...just music...will add stuff if/when something interesting (and listenable) pops up...

+ The Migrant - 2811 California Street
+ B U I L_D I N G S - Eyes On Sunrise (via SoundCloud)
+ The Finger - Die! Die Superhero! (via SoundCloud)

...real life work is demanding my attention...but will (hopefully) be back later...

...back again...

+ Black Light White Light - The Militia (via SoundCloud)
+ Wowser Bowser - Water Story (via SoundCloud)

...the number of mails is down to 8,902...btw...isn't Wowser Bowser a horrible band name?

+ Fuck Art, Let's Dance - The Conqueror (via SoundCloud)
+ Kramies - Coal Miners Executive Club

...that'll be it for today...planning to do a similar post tomorrow...

4 comments:

Max said...

What the F*** from where are you getting all those emails?

Unknown said...

They are promo mails of all kinds..from bands, agents, labels, venues etc. A conservative guess is that I receive 50 mails a day - and since I'm not very good at reading and deleting they add up...I can forward some of them to you if you like :)

Max said...

Oh man that sounds awesome.. I'm one the editors at the online musicsite Goombay and we are always looking som new stuff.. And on a personal note. Where do you "sign up" for stuff like that? Do you contact labels and ask them to get on a mailinglist or how does that work?

BTW my mail is max@goombay.dk

Unknown said...

I'll mail you tomorrow...