September 18, 2013

A catching up post? Not quite...

Know I promised a catching up post, but guess it will have to wait at least until tomorrow. Was simply too tired yesterday to write, work, anything and today my schedule is simply impossible. Manning the phones at work this morning and later I'm off to Funen for a meeting. But busy or not, I thought I'd post the two tracks that by far are my favorite songs of the moment...and as always I hope you'll enjoy them as well!

No question that Prince of Spain is rapidly becoming one of my new favorite band. Away We Go is the band's third single and possibly their best effort so far; which humbly said is quite a feat, as the previous ones were, well, just brilliant. Perhaps not quite as folk popish as Rising Sun/Finding Love, but instead a slightly more straight forward pop song with one of those chorus that will stick in your head for hours and hours after just one listen. The purest of gems!
One thing has struck me though. I've read that the band is based in Nashville, but that's about all the information I can find. So starting to wonder if someone more "established" could be hiding behind the alias? No stirring up rumors; just wondering...


The timing is completely off when it comes to my second favorite track of the moment. Sports by The Eclectic Moniker is all summer, summer, summer, but it just gives me a boost of energy every time I listen to it...and boy do I need those boosts more than ever these days...

No comments: