January 6, 2014

The cleaning continues...

Actually I continued deleting emails long after posting on Friday and during the day decided to delete every email in my inbox from before December 1, 2013 (which left me with a more manageable but still quite staggering 632 emails). Lost count, but the number of deleted emails definitely surpassed 10,000. So if you never received a reply, then stop waiting, because you won’t! Especially sad to see many of the unread recommendations from J.A. and the lads hit the bin, which undoubtedly and unfortunately means that I have missed out on some seriously great stuff. But to reduce the stress level and once again giving myself an actual chance to check out (or at least scan) the majority emails I receive (to hopefully once again being up to far or maybe even once in a while be a first mover), it was something that simply had to be done.

Enough words for today; instead I'll let the music do the talking and leave you with these three really nice ones that I've found during the "process".




2 comments:

Parklife said...

I followed your example and deleted almost 4000 promo emails today. But they keep coming in... :-O

Unknown said...

Indeed - they never stop!