April 28, 2005

I think it will be appropriate to modify my comments posted yesterday on the new Carpark North album. Despite knowing that it's always a gamble trying to comment on an album after listening to it just once, I still (wrongly) decided to do that.

The new album seems to be a slow grower, which gets a little bit better every time you listen to it. And since my first comment I have listened to it 5 times and right now I think it has the potential to be rated as a much better album than their debut.

So stay tuned for the ongoing soap-opera of indecision!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

--- www.blogladder.com ---

You are invited to join blogladder.com. There are dozens of color themes to choose from at the bottom of the home page. You will get lots of comments on your blog because it's a community blogging site. There's a blog ladder, an entry ladder and you can build your own blog ladder.

Have a great day!