March 7, 2006

This and that:

I don't really feel like finishing my post from yesterday, so I've deleted the little I wrote about Anamia. I will however feature this great new Danish band in another post very soon! Meanwhile listen to He Needs A Racetrack Girl [MP3]

My old "hero" Ian Broudie (or someone claiming to be him) has put up two songs from his album Tales Told on Myspace. More acoustic than and thus quite different from The Lightning Seeds, but the talent for writing catchy songs is still present!
Home From Home [MP3]
Song For No One [MP3]

Swedish blog Kiss & Make Up links [MP3] to a new remix of Songs For No Ears by Memoplay. Nice, but I prefer the original version [MP3]. I'm still impatiently waiting to hear some new songs by the band.

The slowness of blogger has pretty much obstructed my ambitions of adding further to this post today! More tomorrow......

No comments: