November 9, 2005

I received the September edition of Soundvenue yesterday (I've just started subscribing, thus explaining the delay), which included a 16 track sampler CD.

So the CD entered the CD player in the car this morning and I never got any further than the first track.

The song catching all of my attention was War On Sound by Swedish band Moonbabies and it’s the most charming and wonderful (indie-pop inspired) song with a chorus that you just want to listen to over and over again! Check them out!

War On Sound (MP3 - Myspace)
The band's webpage
The band's page at Soundvenue

If you have a few minutes to spare I suggest you stream the video for the song. Filmed in Copenhagen, but approx 1 minute into the video you can see a sign directing the traffic to my hometown. So if you ever feel like visiting me - just follow that sign ;-)

1 comment:

jWo Netplace said...

www.jwonetplace.blogspot.com