April 6, 2006

Blah, blah, blah

First single/video You're All I Have from the forthcoming album Eyes Open by Snow Patrol is just brilliant. German blog It's Too Long offers a download.

Chris is back :-)

Torr recommended a change of background color from black to white. Looks better this way - doesn't it?

I posted Blue by Kicker a long time ago (3 months to be exact), but since it's such a brilliant indie pop song, I thought I was OK to post it one more time!
+ Blue

My list of Current Favorites has been updated and songs by Airiel, The Handles, Band Of Horses, Soundpool, The Tamborines, The Holiday Show, Pete White and Vega4 were added.

I mentioned Danish band Girls! in my post last night, but now that I've listened to a few more songs by this Neil Young/Prefab Sprout inspired band, I think they should be given a little more exposure than just a one-liner. So here are few more songs by Girls! for your listening pleasure:
+ No More Fooling Around
+ There's Something On My Mind
+ Traveling Money

A quick search at Myspace led me to Girl Alliance; a tweepop/sarah records inspired band from Sweden (here we go again). This is charming and catchy indie pop and I cannot help being puzzled how a fine little band like this can pop out of nowhere.

+ Best Of Seasons
+ Jaded
+ What Can I Do

Last song of the day is a nice one by The New York Fund (formerly known as Cherryfalls).
+ Wild Birds & Paper Floats

No comments: