December 12, 2007

Today I’m at home…

...with my daughter, who’s not feeling well at all. On days like these you silently praise the inventor of the television and suddenly realize the importance of Playhouse Disney. Have to confess than whenever an episode of Little Einsteins is on, I cannot help watching a little bit myself. I find it difficult saying anything bad about a program teaching your kids about (wonderful) classical music. I think we have recorded at least 25 episodes and the kids just love them.

Chromewaves has been writing some really nice stuff on Richard Hawley recently, and the more I listen to Lady's Bridge (and the older albums as well), the more I'm hoping that he’ll soon be adding a concert date in Denmark. Perhaps it’s time to start a campaign?
+ Coles Corner

No comments: