April 17, 2009

The Green Lives...

The Start! Festival watch continues and next band in line doing their best to impress me is indie pop quintet The Green Lives. Actually the band isn’t completely unknown to me, as I did briefly mention the band’s Climbers & Ramblers EP in September last year. Soon after, I somehow forgot all about the band, but fortunately the band’s inclusion in this year’s line-up reminded me of their existence. 6 tracks are free to download at Bandbase (which once again proves to be a reliable and invaluable helper) and I’m seriously looking forward to hearing these catchy guitar-pop tunes and those lovely vocal-harmonies being performed live, on what hopefully will turn out to be a wonderful summers evening in June.
+ Green Lives
+ Treetops and Rooftops
+ The Years

No comments: