February 16, 2010

Let the sunshine in...

In April last year I posted these two beautiful tracks by Sweden’s [ingenting], because the sun was shining, which made me feel all summery! Today I am posting the same two tracks for the exact opposite reason. It’s the coldest, darkest and snowiest winter ever(you know; the one they are going to write about in history books and the one my grandchildren will hear about again and again) and no matter how hard I try, I seriously cannot recall what the sunshine on my skin feels like! No question I’m in the midst of a winter depression of major proportions!
+ Släpp In Solen ("let in the sun")
+ Här Kommer Solen ("here comes the sun")
(photo credit)

1 comment:

Mikkel said...

unfortunately they were quite disappointing live @ Debaser a fortnight ago...