July 6, 2010

Stuck inside these four walls...

…for another 2½ weeks, 'cause then it’s time for the second part of this year’s summer holiday. But I’ll get back to that at some later point. So here I am back again residing at my desk at work glancing out of the window at the fine (though fortunately it’s not “fantastic”) weather. Equally fortunate is that work rarely piles up while I’m away, so getting back is usually not all that stressful (and yesterday was no exception). In contrast, it’s impossible to say the same, when I start checking my private mailbox and all the updates at the various social networks, as it has become utterly apparent that the rest of the world sure wasn’t away on holiday last week. Now I just need to isolate the good stuff from the junk…

The title of today’s post was (as you have all guessed I suppose) inspired by this classic:

No comments: