October 27, 2010

Catching up...

What a truly awful week it has been so far. Had last week off from work and a lovely week it was, spending it with the family doing all the stuff families normally do (I guess); museum, zoo, cinema, theater etc. Ending it in a proper manner (without the family though) with that wonderful The Divine Comedy concert Saturday evening. But back at work Monday morning, I learned that my colleague had been ill all of last week (and she has not returned yet), meaning that no (zero, zip, nada) work in my department had been taken care of. So the past two days I’ve been more than busy trying to clean my desk (and my colleague’s), as well as preparing for (and attending) a couple of meetings. Did I ever say that work is highly overrated? Sorry about the whining. Will post some proper stuff later today!

No comments: