January 29, 2007

Songs...

I'm really, really busy at work these days, so I have very little time to update the blog. But here are few quick ones!!!

Swedish band Dew has been so kind to send me a couple of their tracks in a better quality than the ones I posted the other day. Now there are no longer any excuses for not checking them out!
+ Still Looking
+ All That I'm Leaving Behind

Rodolfo has asked for (and been given) permission, to post the catchy and danceable (new) single by Scarlet BLONDE.
+ Electric

Falk recommends the really cool track Impurity by UK Gothic rock act The Faces of Sarah.
+ Impurity

Sorry about this rather incomplete post, but it's the best I can do right now......

1 comment:

JOE GILLIS said...

Damn you, sir. I contacted Dew after your initial post and got them to send the same songs to ME. Oh well... he who hesitates is lost, I guess. Your blog's going great guns, fella. (But stop being so busy.)