March 1, 2011

Tonight...

…I’m going to see White Lies at KB-Hallen in Copenhagen (the blurry picture was taken by me when I saw the band at Lille Vega almost exactly two years ago). Me and some friends bought tickets for the concert before the release of Ritual (expecting the concert to sell out in an instant, which it surprisingly hasn't), but after hearing the album my expectations for the concert have been fairly modest, as my react was that the album paled compared to the debut (with every single track being significantly weaker than any of the debut). Or rather so I thought, as intensive listening the past few days has made me somewhat change my opinion. Not that I’m completely won over yet, but it sure has far more to offer than I original thought. So should be a good night, tonight...after all!
+ Death (Crystal Castles Remix)

No comments: